(ET) Tiller & such wanted

Hi all -

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a tiller available in
the New England area. Also a front end loader if they really exist (and
maybe a plow, harrow, rake or any other earth moving type tools...).
Alternatively, is there any more commonly available equipment of a
similar size that can be adapted to fit?

I should also take a moment to say "hello" - I've been on the EV list
for a while now and have watched this list a bit via the archives and
know it is a great resource. I will soon own an E20 is fairly good shape
- after fixing up some wiring problems, I hope to level the yard a bit
as the first real project with it.

Thanks.
_________
Jim Coate