(ET) Re: Question for seller -- Item #1223064005

Got an answer back from the seller of the elec trak on ebay.  Didn't give
much information at all.  My questions follow, with his answers on the
bottom.
About the only thing he is telling is, it is a e-12 with no batteries.
Eather the thing is in questionable condition or the person doesn't know
how
to sell things.

>From: dobi nconnect net
>Sender: dobi nconnect net
>To: tchapin umich edu
>Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:21:02 cst
>Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #1223064005
>
>>What model is it? e-12,e15-,e-20....?
>>What do you mean by needs electrical tunup?
>>Is it running or needs work?
>>What condition is the batterys?
>>What condition is the tractor?  rust?  Tires?
>>What condition is the blower?
>>
>>Thanks Tim
>>tchapin umich edu
>>--------------------Unit is a G.E. E-12 Elec-Trak unit.  Model# 26AE12CA,