(ET) Keep on Looking

A couple of days ago I answered an ad in a local bargain paper from
someone
who had a bunch of lawnmower parts for sale.  I called and asked if they
had
any electric tractor parts.  It turns out that not only did they know what
an
Electrak was, they had a 36" mower deck in very good shape (perfect for my
E10)  an extra mower motor, and a small assortment of new parts, such as a
SOC meter, battery liner, brushes, bearings, rollers, pulleys, relays etc.
got it all for what I thought was a pretty good price, and made a friend
boot.  The moral of the story:  it never hurt to ask.

Brad Fayette

"The geeks shall inherit the earth."