RE: (ET) Battery Powered Push Mowers

 How about a 36 volt ElecTrak mower motor mounted on a old push mower
frame?
Then you could run it off the tractor with a short length of heavy cable.
Or
you could use a bunch of small gel cells in series to get 36 volts on the
mower deck. Hey I might want to build on of these! Darn I just last year
gave away all my junk/working gas mowers..

 You could tow the push mower behind the tractor and do spot trimming as
required with the push mower!

  Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net