(ET) FAQ

Folks,

I'm ready to start building a FAQ list on the elec-trak.netfirms.com site.
I'm asking for your submissions. Please email them to don barry kmtc com,
and I'll get them posted up. Hopefully when I learn cgi a little more we
can have some way of self-submitting them.

I talked to Bill Gunn, and he's okay with us posting up his address for
parts. Bill did mention that he wanted it marked "temporary" as he may not
be in business years from now. I'm going to add that folks must have their
serial number and model number before calling!

Bill also gave me the okay to post up the Parts Catalog I got from ebay..
with a disclaimer that most of the part numbers are wrong.

Thanks,

Don

Don Barry
Infrastructure Manager, IT