Re: (ET) snowblower chain

I would replace the chain rather than repairing it.  It is a standard chain
that you should be able to pick up at a farm and home supply or a garden
tractor dealer.  Chains usually wear quite evenly so the whole thing may be
weak.  Also as many bikers know, the use of stretched chains will wear out
sprockets quite fast and they are much harder to come by and replace, not
mention the cost of sprockets.  Be sure to oil the chain when it looks dry.
That is a maintenence item that is easily overlooked.

Dean A. Stuckmann