(ET) reverse update

Hey all:

First, thanks for all the helpful advise in getting the E-15 to work in
reverse.  I took all the advise and tested things out.  I ran polarity
checks on various wires and came to the conclusion that the reverse relay
was bad.

I then called Mr. Gunn (why settle for second best, go to the right place
and get the results you need).  He suggested and talked me through a
voltage test and came to the conclusion that my main memory card was not
working properly.  He asked what color it was and informed me that the
brown cards are original equipment (mine was brown).  The replacement board
will be here soon.

I ordered a new card and some terminals that will probably need replacing
when I attempt to switch them out.  Boy, talk about going to the right
place for assistance.  You can not beat the advise I got both via the
discussion group and from Mr. Gunn.

When I started to work on the beast this morning it was 40 degrees, sunny,
and a warm breeze.  By 3pm we had 5 inches of snow.  Despite no reverse, I
managed to plow three drives.  I may end up loving this machine and wanting
winter to stay a bit longer.

More updates later.

Jim