(ET) advice restoring EGT200

Lincoln, NE
("Gateway to Zip")
Feb 26 2001

Dear EGT aficionado,

    Thank you for listing the EGT200's.  Over the last 18 years I have amassed four electric cars
and motors, controllers, and various parts of the electric system installed on 1980 Plymouth TC3's,

    Finally, I sold off the cars, reconditioned the controllers, and am now concentrating on repairing a
Electric Garden Tractor (model #200)
    The lift and power take off function well, but the drive motor assy.  will not budge.
Can you help me please?  I have a machine shop of sorts in the basement of this large stone house.
I can weld, and work metal fairly well with my machinery, but nothing I have done so far gets the
tractor to budge.
    I have a ton of manuals and schematics on  how to work on them ,
Thanks , Paul F. Wood, address 4444 ""B"" Street, Lincoln, NE 68510-4825 or,
(402)4486-3339  or,
pw12423 earthlink net