(ET) Weeder/Cultivator HC05 and Lawn Edger/Trimmer HE06 , Still in the BOX ARC WELDER AP90

I have 1 ea HC05 Weeder/Cultivator plugs into tractors with accessory outlet. tills an area 5" wide, can dig down to 6" depth-- Long handle lets you stand up and weed, cultivate or dig in the garden. Has built-in clutch, in case rock etc. gets caught up inside.

I have 1 ea HE06 Lawn/Trimmer plugs into accessory outlets. Can be used as an edger or as a lawn trimmer with a built-in anti-scalp device.

IF you need an extension cord to go with, $7.00 will get you one.

Both units have little rust with original paint.

I also have a NEW STILL IN THE BOX, ARC WELDER AP90 BUT WITHOUT CABLES

MAKE OFFER,  YOU PICK UP OR PAY SHIPPING

I'm located in the Smokies of TN

Garry Freese