(ET) Snow Blowers

>From Lee:

Greetings to all:  'Happy Valentine's Day'

I just got off the phone with a friend/acquaintance of mine whose hobby is
restoring electric tractors.  But he's not on the net and doesn't want to
be.

He tells me he has for sale two snow blowers in good condition.  One for
the General Electric and one for the New Idea.  I told him I'd put it in
the mail and see if anybody was interested.
So let me know if anybody is and I'll pass it on to him.  Or you could call
him direct, I guess.
His name is Garry Freese, phone number is 865-932-0594.  Fair warning: He
likes to talk!

This is in East Tennessee, by the way, near Knoxville.