(ET) Discussion group

I have been fussing around with my web site, and set up a very public (no
password) discussion group for ET owners.  If you're interested in giving
it
a try, point your internet browser at:

http://www.plitch.com

and then click on the ET discussion group link on the home page.

Of course, the discussion "threads" are completely empty, but feel free to
begin postings by subject - batteries, parts sources, chargers, etc.  When
you visit next, read the messages left in threads of interest and reply to
them.

While e-mail lists like this are easy - anyone with just e-mail can
participate, I find it difficult to follow discussions about a single
subject - often a participant is responding to an e-mail that is weeks old,
and continuity is lost.  I hope that a "threaded" approach may be easier to
use.

Hope this is of interest.
Pieter