Re: (ET) C-185? Sale?

I'm willing to bet EVERYONE wants the loader, including me :-)

                    Oasis654 aol com

                    Sent by:                          To:     thammer_1
msn com, owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu,
                    owner-elec-trak cosmos phy        elec-trak cosmos5
phy tufts edu
                    .tufts.edu                        cc:

                                                      Subject:     Re:
(ET) C-185? Sale?

                    01/29/01 08:57 AM

hi everyone, regarding walters electrak sale, i would be interested in some
of the items but not all.  if anyone else out there is interested in some
of
it, perhaps we could get together and buy the whole lot, which is the way
he
wants to sell it.
    walter, what part of pa. are you in?  east? west?  thanks for putting
it
on this list for sale.  jon k