(ET) C-185? Sale?

Hello all,

I am considering sell off my Electrak collection. I have not made my mind up as of yet. Here is a list of what I have. I would only sell it as a package. Period.

As most of you know pictures can be seen at www.geocities.com/electraktractors

1-C185 Wheelhorse with very good batterys
 2-75 lb wheel weights (rear)
Wheel chains
ROTOTILLER
Rear lift
48 inch plow
Mower deck no rot
FRONT END LOADER
Chain saw
Hedge trimmer
Drill attachment
Grass trimmer attachment
TOW BEHIND ELECTRIC RAKE (see web site)
Snow cab
Extras include: Stack of ads, manual, set of I-5 FRONT fenders and a few extra parts tractors (2-e-8, 1-e20, 1-e15)

Everything would have to be picked up here. Any shipping would have to arrainged by buyer. Unit(s) are located near NEWTOWN, PA 18940.

Any offers? Serious ones only as I want to use the money to buy a boom lift for my property. The tractor has been my baby for a few year and love it but there comes a time. I have only been using it for the last 2 years to plow snow.

I am going to put this on my web site and maybe Ebay.

Thanks,

Walter