Re: (ET) Wheelhorse E-81 and E-141

I am in the process of converting mine to 6V bats as they are much better
and a
far simpler set up (not to mention the lower cost). This requires some seat
lifting and minor frame changes to accommodate the taller batteries. The
141 is a
nice tough tractor but all that clutch work and the constant wine of the
always
running motor are certainly not in the ET tradition. Also the entirely
different
attachment mounts are a pain when you have all these GE type devices. So I
specialize it to the mid mount mower and the grader blade. The 12m gets
the blade
in the summer as that I am able to attach to either one. The mower on the
141 is
readily adjustable from the seat.

Jim