(ET) The Goodies from my E-Bay Purchase

Folks,

I've gotten several good offers form everyone about buying some the extras
that came with my new ET. For right now, I will not be selling any of them
off yet, but may in the next couple of months.

One of the things I want to do is document-out all of the pieces. Since
they're basically unused, they represent some good knowledge about their
workings. This info could be helpful over time for everyone. I want to get
a manual, and compare each item to the blowouts in the book - where things
are not clear (or omitted) in the book, I want to take pictures, etc. to
document those things for everyone.

So please be patient.. I have archived the email requests, and those who
have asked will be contacted first if I decide to let something go!

Thanks!

Don Barry