Re: (ET) Thanks

Mark,

Have some faith. We're just talking cleaning some battery terminals
here. Sounds like you could use a snow blower for your ET. You're lucky.
All we get on the Cape these days is RAIN, I have the ETs all charged
up, two snowmobiles all gassed up and nothing. They say maybe this
weekend. We'll see.

Jim