Re: (ET) test

Hey Neil, you have a Happy New Year also and I hope all had a Merry Christmas. By the way, the list is kinda quiet isn't it? Wonder what the deal is? I'm currently waiting on some parts for my WheelHorse C-185, one of the 1A contactors, a new disconnect switch, and a cruise control light.
Talk to you later, Tony