(ET) tractors on ebay

Hello all, I tried to send this back before the auction ended, however I was having email problems. Anyhow, here's the url and the text that's with it. Is anyone in or near Ohio that would be interested?
Tony

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=489224804

nightav8er aol com

Three Electric tractors. All three are sold together for one price. Two GE Model E12M (1974 +/-)and 1 Avco Model EGT 120 (Late 70's). All three run on 6, 6 Volt batteries. One of the GE's and the Avco worked 4 years ago when they were put into a barn for storrage. The other GE was purschased for parts. All three need work and they are being sold as is. I am selling these for the owners of a Pheasent farm who do not have access to a computer. I don't know anything more about the tractors than what I have decribed. If you have any questions please phone Holly or Mary at 937-584-4269. Actual shipping charges will be added to the highest bid unless you would like to pick them up yourself. Please plan on organizing the shipping yourself. I will help with whatever I can but I am only in Ohio for two weeks each month. I don't believe that you need to pay tax on farm equipment if you live in Ohio but just to be safe I put that you did.
-----
Sent from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto:abailey clas net)
on a PowerComputing PowerBase 180 in Marble Hill, Missouri