(ET) ET Express North

It appears I will be traveling from Ottawa Ontario to Buffalo NY with a
relatively
empty van on Saturday, November 11.  Can travel either NY or Ontario side.
 Return
trip will not be empty.  If this coincides with anyone's needs for
transport of ET
parts, please let me know, and we will see if we can arrange something
mutually
convenient.

Darryl McMahon

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/