(ET) Tech Services going out of business.

I called Bill at Tech Services today (after Tony was kind enough to email
it to me.  Thanks)and we talked for a while about business.  I found it
interesting that he said that you could build one brand new from parts in
stock for about $2000.  He said that he normally doesn't have the time to
do this but when he does the units are snatched up pronto.  The biggest
piece of advice he had to share was that whoever continues the tradition
should have a couple troubleshooters to share the load.

        He said he has had several calls from people interested in buying
the
business and that he would contact them when he gets all his information
together.  Bill will continue to do business until around January and plans
to advise the new owner for a little while during the transition.

Tim Krokowski