Re: FW: (ET) Bad news from Bill Gunn

I was a little worried about my tractor when I seen this, this morning as mine (WheelHorse C-185) is having some problems at the moment. It seemed like Bill was about the only source of "new or remanufactured" parts for my tractor. He's helped me out quite a few times with questions. In fact I just sent an order off to him. I can hear my Dad already,... told you, you shouldn't have bought that electric tractor... Well anyhow, I sure hope that someone on this list can buy his inventory and keep us going with parts, info, etc...
Tony

I very much regret seeing Bill Gunn leave the business.  He created some
"better than new" parts, like the more reliable relays, and was willing to
spend a bit of time with me on the phone explaining how to get the *&^%^&
brake rotors off, fix the relays, etc.  A real gentleman, an asset to the
ElecTrak community, and a heck of a nice guy.  I'll miss him - I even feel
insecure about future parts needs already!

That being said, I'd love to see anyone step up and keep the 'Trak parts
inventory going.  I doubt it is a "day job", but I can assure you I will
remain a loyal customer for as long as I have a tractor.  Maybe that manual
on CD-ROM project would get done....
Pieter
--
this is coming to you from Anthony Bailey KC0HZP (mailto:a636ccr semovm semo edu)
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701