RE: (ET) Rotary Inverter

        Last year I investigated electric chain saws when my cheapie
McCulloch
died.  I was going to buy an electric Husquavarna at about $230, although
the Makita, harder to locate, was also a pretty good one.  Milwaukee makes
one at about the same price point, but I haven't seen one.  Stihl makes (or
made) 3 models, but the cheapest was $400, so I never investigated them
further.  Which one did I buy?  None.  I managed to fix the cheapie, and
will live with it until the next repair.  Husquavarna would have been my
choice.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net