RE: (ET)was Rotary Inverter now wood heat...

I have heated completely with wood for 10+ years now.  We are talking
between 10-12 face cords a heating season.  It wasn't until 4 years ago
that
I even got a chainsaw (great deal at a garage sale).  In the area (Ann
Arbor
MI) people are begging you to take hard woods that a tree service cut down
and diced up.  All I really need is a good trailer and a wood splitter.  I
havn't fallen a tree in 10 years and I only use the chainsaw 1 to 2 times a
year if I get something to long to fit in the stove.  Currently I have 3+
year supply with a person begging me to get another 5 face cord of cut
hardwood out of his yard.   My advise to anyone wanting to heat with wood,
get a good trailer and splitter and put an add in the local paper.  You
will
get more cut up free wood than you will know what to do with.
If you want a chainsaw, get a good electric because you won't need it very
much.