(ET) E-20 FA

 Here is the URL, for the E-20 pictures.Please note the common areas of
concern . Also, I have  discovered, since my last visit to the unit, last
year, that Wire 12, the positive feed for the lighting circuit, is in need
of repair, due to acid attack.  In addition, one drive belt is MIA, the
steering is 'interesting', at high speeds, and the paint on the passenger's
side of front battery box has the beginnings of rust, a sign that it was
unhappy with last year's storage conditions .   And you are aware of the
typical non -functional brakes.Any questions?
http://www.kanarysweb.com/electrak.html
RJ Kanary @ Bandi Bros. Inc.
Member TRNi  Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician