[no subject]

To the list:

For anyone looking for high current relays, a friend is selling some 100
amp
3 phase contactors with 28 volt coils on ebay. The page is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=444498344

I checked them out for him. They are pretty nice. The coil works down to
about 12 volts, and up to 36 or more volts. There is a economizer resistor
inside which can be changed to make it work on practically any voltage. If
you email him directly you can get them at the offering price of $24.99.
He also has some nice small DC motors for anyone who wants to make some
accessories. They might be good lift motors. I checked them out at 36
volts.
They work real good. The page is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=438310085

Harry Landis