RE: (ET) Mother Earth News

 With thinking like that from Mother Earth we would still be driving gas
hog
cars from the 60'es. So when did big oil take over Mother earth?

   Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 Phone 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net