Re: (ET) Jim

Sorry guys,

We went to Maine (Moosehead Lake) for a week and my hard drive blew up
upon return. I believe the UPS unit had a bad start up and blew
(unrecoverable) my main 4 gig drive. Macmall can't find any record of
the purchase ($2600.00) with a 4 year service contract in '97.
Interesting. Bought a new 15 gig 7200 rpm drive for 100.00 elsewhere or
who knows when I'd be back on line. Just got on line and downloaded 64
emails so be patient. Way behind on work as well.