[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Jim
- Subject: Re: (ET) Jim
- From: jim <fiskfarm mediaone net>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 08:28:24 -0400
- Organization: Suds & Service
- References: <E15AC5E23E18D31186440008C7F35EFE0243393C cheste1elm1 global1 mkg com>
- Reply-to: fiskfarm mediaone net
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
We went to Maine (Moosehead Lake) for a week and my hard drive blew up
upon return. I believe the UPS unit had a bad start up and blew
(unrecoverable) my main 4 gig drive. Macmall can't find any record of
the purchase ($2600.00) with a 4 year service contract in '97.
Interesting. Bought a new 15 gig 7200 rpm drive for 100.00 elsewhere or
who knows when I'd be back on line. Just got on line and downloaded 64
emails so be patient. Way behind on work as well.
"Pestka, Dennis J" wrote:
> Would Jim from fiskfarm please e-mail me.
> I'm having trouble getting an e-mail through to you.