-----Original Message-----
From: sf bright net [mailto:sf bright net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 7:43 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu

Hi fellows,

A few questions to help me choose a tractor:

Did Wheel Horse and New Idea [or anyone else] build tractors duplicating
the Elec-trak E-15 and the E-20?

Are they considered on par with the E-traks [again I'm focussing on the
largest models of E-trak]?

Are mechanical parts interchangeble?

I notice that the E-20 has a wider track than the E-15 plus and extra 50#
weight and 2 more hp.  Are there other significant differences?

thanks,

Steve F.