(ET) e12 found,the story of

It was one of those day's when you get up and not a thing goes right.(at
least the wife say's so). I'd done the yard work, took out the trash n
still not happy.
mmmmm FLOWER's help out maybe?? NOT!!!!!!!!!!  Well my son told me this
could be a realy long week.(he thinks) Guy's we ALL been there. So I n my
son thought ROAD TRIP.
 We went out just driving around (he thought Penn. was a nice place to go)
On this back road in god knows where off in the woods he spotted YELLOW!!!
Could this BE????
It was E12. The guys drive way we turned around in must of thought there
was a fire some place. ( hope he isn't on the list, sorry )Went back n
knock on the door. Asked him if that was his GE? He says yea, want it, take
it!!

 Good thing we took the P/U on this ride,
 FOR another GE did we FIND !!

 Its kinda rusty n had. batterys are extra dead,so i think this will be a
parts tractor. Frame is not good on this nore is the back battery box. Seat
is ok, kinda water soaked. No deck, had a blade. The guy helped us put it
on the truck
n thanked us for cleanning up his yard.
The wife wasn't in a good mood when we got home,but another GE made up for
it.
:)
Matthew P. Magda Jr.