Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???

Very clever John,

All I know is that it seems to be working on my 318 Van. We first put it
on our Durango but traded it in on a Ford Expedition before we could try
it. I removed it when I was prepping the Durango for trade-in and forgot
about it until a month ago when I found it in a box and decided to throw
it on my van what with the new gas prices and all. I again forgot about
it until I realized something was up as I was approaching 500 miles and
I wasn't even on empty. I made 525 miles on that tank, 530 on the next
and may get close to 540 on this one. I only made 500 miles (barely) one
other time. I've owned the van for two years now.

By the way, I have no vested interest in these little suckers
whatsoever, so I have nothing to gain by sharing this with you.

Jim
begin:vcard
n:Fisk (Cape Cod USA);Jim
x-mozilla-html:FALSE