[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- Subject: Re: (ET) Trouble with battreis, speed control, and mower???
- From: "Jim (Cape Cod USA)" <fiskfarm mediaone net>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:12:59 -0400
- Organization: Suds & Service
- References: <OF7E8BEF37 B70279E4-ON88256928 007CE3AC oaktech com>
- Reply-to: fiskfarm mediaone net
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Very clever John,
All I know is that it seems to be working on my 318 Van. We first put it
on our Durango but traded it in on a Ford Expedition before we could try
it. I removed it when I was prepping the Durango for trade-in and forgot
about it until a month ago when I found it in a box and decided to throw
it on my van what with the new gas prices and all. I again forgot about
it until I realized something was up as I was approaching 500 miles and
I wasn't even on empty. I made 525 miles on that tank, 530 on the next
and may get close to 540 on this one. I only made 500 miles (barely) one
other time. I've owned the van for two years now.
By the way, I have no vested interest in these little suckers
whatsoever, so I have nothing to gain by sharing this with you.
n:Fisk (Cape Cod USA);Jim
email;internet:fiskfarm mediaone net