(ET) Electronic wiring diagram finally finished

Howdy all, I guess injuring my right hand a couple of weeks ago has been a
blessing in disguise. I couldn't use it for working around the place. But
the
last couple of days it worked good enough to finish the wiring diagram
that I
created while converting my E-20 over to a Curtis electronic controller. I
had posted my experience with the conversion back in April and several
people
asked me about a diagram. So I finally got this one done that I hope
people
can actually decipher.

I drew it on 11 by 17 inch paper and it sure makes it look like it should
be
a lot easier to convert than it actually was. Part of what made it more
work
was that I drug it out over 2 - 3 years so there was a lot of going back
over
what I had already done.

Anyway, I would be happy to give anyone a copy who is interested (with the
usual obligatory disclaimer that this is not an approved conversion and it
is
for reference only, etc.) If you are interested just send me a
Self-addressed, stamped envelope and I will mail you a copy. I can fold it
up
so it fits into a 9 1/2 by 4 inch (legal size?) envelope. It is on regular
copy paper so I am sure that one stamp will do. If you don't want it
folded
so much then I will do my best with whatever size envelope you send.  :)
Kirk