Re: (ET) E 12-S For Sale

You are right Blair, I was the first person to get in touch with you and
was
nearly on my way to your home when you told me that someone closer really
wanted it desperately. Perhaps I will now have to buy it. If I do, it will
get a good home, will be restored, and will have many more years of service
and TLC.