From: "Elie, Larry (L.D.)" <lelie ford com>
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: Seeder info...
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:02:40 -0400

In all the 'stuff' I recently collected for the ET was a seeder.
I didn't know they marketed one, and, in fact, this one says SEARS
right on it.  I do not know if it was adapted by the previous owner,
or whether GE used Sears (I think it looks like a re-banded 'Plant-it Jr.'
re-painted yellow...) like they did Brinly for some parts.  Sears doesn't
sell parts for the 597-400 anymore, and I need plates and the roller chain.

I don't think the 'Plant-it Jr.' is still made.  Anyone know where to get
these parts?

Larry Elie