Re: (ET) Help I Need to Find Bill Gunn?

Garnet McPherson wrote:
> Our ET-15 needs parts and I do not know how to reach Bill Gunn of
> Technical Services. Please pass on his contact informantion? Phone: Fax:
> Emial: Thanks Garnet McPherson Green Planet Foundation

Bill Gunn at Technical Services & Parts
Telephone:  (608) 868-6220
I do not have a fax number for ETS.  I have an old e-mail address
for Bill, but he does not appear to check it very often (if at all)
based on personal experience.  So phone him.

Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)828-0805
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/