Re: (ET) new to list and have an E8 tractor

Welcome; Lots of us have various ET's, as far as individual models this
varies with the people subscribed to the list. As far as parts go
everything
is available. Call Technical Service and ask for Bill. Tele # is
608-868-6220, I believe this is correct if not someone on the list will
have
the current number. Hope this helps, John.