Re: (ET) keeping batteries charged

Brian,
I can't thank you enough for those addresses. How do I get in touch with
Surplus Center? Those chargers at 277.00 are a steal!  It will pay for
itself on one set of batteries. I am used to Golf Car dealer prices.

At those controller prices I will have to start converting some ETs. The
smooth performance of our Yamaha GC allows for much better traction in
sand and mud which the ETs could always use. It will walk away from
relay driven machines.

Could use some tips on the easiest way to convert one!!??(-:

Met Bill G. over the phone. Can't say enough. Spent some money with him
real quick. Took lots of notes. Had a lot of laughs. He deserves all the
support we can give him. A real straight shooter.

Jim
begin:vcard
n:Fisk;Jim
x-mozilla-html:FALSE