From: Dick Both [mailto:dboth bmts com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 6:06 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Mower blades

The replacement blades I bought are definitely NOT recommended. Too
noisy and probably suck an extra 20amps. You nead low lift light weight
blades maybe from a plug-in electric - but most are 2 blade affairs and
too small.

PS What is the recommended trickle amperage to keep the batteries up all
winter.

Dick on an old pre- electronic E12