From: Dick Both [mailto:dboth bmts com]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 1:58 PM
To: electrak list
Subject: (ET) [ET] Mower blades

Chris was asking if anyone had used other than ET mower blades.

These replacement blades were slightly longer and at least twice as
thick with a noticable curvature to suck up the grass. I do not
recommend such blades as they are very noisy(ET is quiet why spoil it
with a noisy mower) and it definitely uses more power( my power meter
went from under the yellow line to one third the way through the
yellow).  There may be other blades one could buy which are lighter
weight and have a better aerodynamic profile.