(ET) Tractor Controls Connectors

For anyone who is interested, I found the connectors used on the ET
controls circuits at DigiKey.  I've found it very convenient to order
from them, and lots of info and ordering is available online.  I've
placed countless orders with them and have never (yep, NEVER) had a
problem.  (I'd buy stock, but they are privately held!)

I hadn't actually thought of it, but would imagine that Bill G. at Tech
Service has these parts as well, and it may be cheaper to order from
him, especially if you need other parts from him anyway.

Digikey is at http://www.digikey.com/   Their part search works very
well, and they will let you open the catalog page of a part you've found
which helps if you are looking for a similar or related part (eg
pins/sockets are usually on the same page!).

The pins and sockets (the metal part at the end of each wire) are...
Manf PN        Digikey PN      Description
60620-1        A1420-ND        20-14 AWG TIN PIN
60619-1        A1421-ND        20-14 AWG TIN SOCKET

There are many sizes of nylon housings.  I'm too lazy to list all the
housings in all the sizes which may be needed, but here are a few to get
started:
1-480274-0     A1407-ND        SOCKET, PANEL MOUNT, 9 CIRCUIT
1-480277-0     A1406-ND        PIN, PANEL MOUNT, 9-CIRCUIT
1-480426-0     A1402-ND        PIN, PANEL MOUNT, 4 CIRCUIT

The "panel mount" explains why the connectors have those strange, thin
nylon wings on them which seem to have no purpose!  The smaller
connectors are not panel mount. For example,
1-480319-0     A1410-ND        PIN, FREE HANGING, 2-CIRCUIT
1-480318-0     A1411-ND        SOCKET, FREE HANGING, 2-CIRCUIT

Allan