From: wombat [mailto:wombat RealNS com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 4:38 PM
To: electrak list
Subject: (ET) Dandelions

Just mowed a stupendous crop of the little yellow buggers in the yard today
with out John Deere electric 90.  (like an e-8 - kinda).  It gets most of
the flowers, only misses a few of the really low ones.  The deck is 2
blades
with a lot of suction and side ejection, maybe that is the big difference.

wombat