(ET) Dandelions (humor)

Hello List
While I am new to E-Trac world. Lawn, Dandelions and lawnmowers. Have been
part of my life for a very long time. I  am a trained (but not licensed- I
took all the training but didn't spend enough the time in the trade to
become a journeyman) small engine mechanic, and a very popular guys around
my neighborhood at this time of year.
 Up until I got the E12, I amused myself building high performance lawn,
(like Tim Taylor on tool time - more power -grunt -grunt) mowers.
 My last creation was a 6'5 HP self-propelled 22" mulcher. I "tuned" the
engine and the little sucker will happily grind up a 2" twig and crush
small
rocks (this is a little hard on the blade).
        I have now seen the light and I am now complete "electric" except
for my ordinary lawn mower. It's a 4.5 HP Lawnboy (so boring).

However, in all my experience I have come to realize two truths. They are

1.)     Crab grass grows a full 1" with in several hours of being cut, in
many case within seconds.
2.)     Dandelions can sense when a lawn mower is coming at them and the
retract their head like a scared turtle.
Of these I am sure.

Have a good weekend.
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer