RE: (ET) Collector's Oddity

Darryl,

 I agree with you, when the grass needs cutting the ET cuts it. When the
snow falls the ET throws it. When the wood trailer and sail boat need
moving
the ET moves it. When rock and dirt need pushing the ET pushes. When the
garden needs tilling, tilling it can do. When I need to fix and polish
something, the ET is always ready!

  All this could be said about any well equipped lawn tractor, but then I
would be preaching to the choir about the special feeling you get driving
your ElecTrak!

       Dwight

Dwight L. Hazen, Indiana University, UITS
Bloomington, In. 47408-7378 812-855-5367 hazen indiana edu
http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~hazen/ Ham Radio wb9tlh arrl net