(ET) E-Trak Controllers group

       Several people have asked me about the wiring diagram that I
created
when I converted my E-20 over to a Curtis controller. I drew up a diagram
as
I went while trying to use as many of the original wire numbers as
possible.
It is hand drawn at this time and not laid out very well. Once things slow
down after the end of May I am planning on redoing it either on computer
or
by hand if that proves too difficult. Once I have it done I will be happy
pass it on to anyone who is interested. So far I am happy with the
conversion. I need to do a little tweaking on my pot adjustment and micro
switch adjustment but other than that it is doing a reliable job.
        Also, in June I plan on adding the cruise control circuit that I
didn't have time to build during spring break. After that will come the
stereo system, with headphones (don't want to disturb the neighbors! :) )
This has been, and will continue to be, a great project!
So if you can be a little patient with me I will get the diagram finished.

:) Kirk