(ET) Tillers

Hello, Daryl:  Is the B&D operational yet ?  Looks like you can take the
Cadet, a fellow that thought he was interested isn't so any time you can
pick it up is ok.  Good on the tiller, we till our garden and a couple of
neighbors each spring, soil texture is much better than when we plowed with
the farm tractor, that evidently compacts the soil (plow pan).  We also
plant in 48" rows so we can cultivate with the e-trak also.  I also have a
"hand-held" I bought last fall, got it cleaned up and operational, ready to
try out this summer.  Should be nice to have "instant start" after argueing
with the Mantis each time I wanted to use it.

wombat