Re: (ET) Electric Push Mowers

Hi Steve,
        I haven't upgraded from my corded electric pushmower yet but I am
lloking
forward to hearing what the list has to say.  I did check out some of the
features of Black & Deckers cordless and I really liked the one handle
height adjustment of all 4 wheels.  I can't remember if it was
self-propelled but I hope so because it had more weight than was
comfortable for any extended pushing.  Honda made a gas-powered pushmower
that was a dream to operate (for an ice).  It had an electric start,
self-propelled, quiet compared to normal mowers, good cornering.  I know
this because my 70+ year-old neighbor let me borrow it one time.  I hope
you can find an electric equivalent but this would be perfect if that
fails.  Good luck!

Tim Krokowski

"It all started with compact fluorescent lights.  Before you know it there
was a corded electric pushmower, an active/passive solar house and then an
electric tractor.  Who knows what's next!  Oh yeah, I just got that
Inverter/battery backup for the house."