(ET) Re:

I can't hold back any longer from mentioning that I think Bill Gunn at
Tech.
Services has very reasonable prices and great service.  I have restored
over 6
Elec-Traks with parts from Bill and think he is at least 15% below what you
would pay for parts at a gas lawn mower place (comparing non electrical
parts).

Once in a great while you might be able to find a something slightly
cheaper
some place else, but Bill's expert advice and incredible availability of
parts
more than makes up for it.

I know I am probably like many on the list in that I am very price
conscious.
Let's face it, most people with Elec-Traks are the "do it yourself" types.
Personally, not having to chase my tail is of great value to me.  I just
hope
we all buy what we can From Bill so he supports Elec-Traks for a long time
come.

Jeff Simpson