address appears below in her message.

From:                   "Charmaine Cochron" <charmainecochron dellnet com>
To:                     <darrylmcmahon igs net>
Copies to:              "Charmaine Cochron" <CharmaineCochron dellnet com>
Subject:                Parts for Wheelhorse 1978 B145 Electric Tractor
Date sent:              Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:33:17 -0500

Do you know where I can get the left motor that runs the deck for
the B145
Wheelhorse?  We purchased it in 1978.

I still will try the Edgerton, WI company.

Charmaine Cochron
N57 W26331 Mount du Lac Dr.
Sussex, WI 53089
262-538-1597