[no subject]

Hi
I just started to work on getting my new/old E12M running. I was told it
was
in running condition and I am assuming that this is true. However, I am
still working in getting the last two of the six batteries. However, it
occurred to me that I should make sure the brakes are up to snuff.
        I figure I better be able to stop this think if I get it going.
Here
the problem.
        My shop manual refers to a Figure 4-16 for the diagram of the
brakes. And my manual does not have that figure. It does have the TBS on
how
to adjust to brake switch etc so I suspect that there never was a figure
4-16. Not having the diagram I really don't know how to approach a teardown
and rebuild of the brakes.
        So, please if you have a minute and had done this to your brakes
please E-mail me the "instructions" and any information you feel would be
help full.

Thanks In advance.
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer