Re: (ET) JD mower

Hello all,
        I just got my E-12.  It has an electrical problem (blown fuse).
As I'm
new to all this I really appreciate threads such as this as my acreage is
very
hilly.  I'll know to be very carefule.

        On the subject of electrics a friend who has converted an alfa to
electric wondered if the main fuse on the e-trac could be replaced with an
apprpriate sized circut breaker.  Can it?  and if so what amperage rating
is
appropriate?  I have NO electrical background (except for house wiring) so
please take it easy on me if this is a dumb question.

thanks again

dave barden