(ET) $ Price of Gasoline $

As I am eating lunch and reading how the price of gasoline is expected to
reach $1.80 to $2.00 this summer, I wonder if people will become more aware
that the alternative of electric powered vehicles is a good one.

As I ready my Wheelhorse C-185 for the upcoming grass cutting season, I
feel
good about my effort to keep this electric tractor in service and I have to
believe that the interest in these alternative machines will increase
proportionally to the rise in gas prices.

The justification for industry to build and promote electric tractors and
automobiles gets easier with every dollar increase in crude oil prices. I
hope that someday the selection and pricing of a new electric tractor or
automobile will be make the decision to look past the gas powered
counterpart an easy one.

Dennis